Book your Canning River Paddle Pass and enjoy a self-guided paddling adventure!
Duration: 3 hours
Garratt Road Bridge Park (near ANA Rowing Club ) on the Swan River, Bayswater.
Morning session: 9 am – 12 pm
Afternoon session: 1 pm – 4 pm
Swan River Kayak Transport Pass Details
We’ll take care of transporting your kayak, you just take care of planning your three-hour paddling adventure on Swan River. To use your Paddle Pass, your paddling session simply needs to fit in with our Swan River tour times.
You can buy a Paddle Pass for one session or several.
They are also available as gift vouchers in case you know someone that could benefit from some healthy outdoors exercise (not you of course!).
PLEASE NOTE this is equipment hire only. If you think you might need a bit more than just the equipment, then Paddle Pass might not be suitable. Instead, please book one of our tuition or tour products.
Why Kayak on Swan River?
- Kayaking is not only good for you – it’s the most fun you can have sitting down!
- Venues for our tours are beautiful, natural waterways with lots to see and do.
- No hassles with trailers or tying kayaks on roof racks.
- Organize your own group, a partner or be a rugged individual.
- Go at your own pace.
- Explore – create your own adventure.
- Find some peace away from the rat race.
- Low cost and good for the environment.
- Perfect gift.
- No more excuses for not getting outside and exercising.