Book your Canning River Paddle Pass and enjoy a self-guided paddling adventure!
Duration: 5 hours
This Paddle Pass starts 8.50 am at Shoalwater Bay, Rockingham, finishing around 2.30 pm. We deliver your kayaks right by the ocean for you to enjoy a day of frolicking with the sea lions!
Availability dependent upon whether Seal Island Tour is running on specific dates – participant number based.
Pass Details for WA Sea Kayaking
Enjoy an amazing day out on the water with a sea kayaking adventure and easy kayak transport with this Paddle Pass. Your paddling session simply needs to fit in with our tour destinations and times.
You can buy a Paddle Pass for one session or several.
They are also available as gift vouchers in case you know someone that could benefit from some healthy outdoors exercise (not you of course!).
- Kayaking is not only good for you – it’s the most fun you can have sitting down!
- Venues for our tours are beautiful, natural waterways with lots to see and do.
- No hassles with trailers or tying kayaks on roof racks.
- Organize your own group, a partner or be a rugged individual.
- Go at your own pace.
- Explore – create your own adventure.
- Find some peace away from the rat race.
- Low cost and good for the environment.
- Perfect gift.
- No more excuses for not getting outside and exercising.