Enjoy convenient transport for your kayak and then paddle with sea lions with this Sea Kayaking Paddle Pass.
Duration: 3 hours
Pick-up: Kent Street Weir, Canning River
Morning session: 9 am – 12 pm & afternoon session: 1 pm – 4 pm
Pass Details for Canning River
Book your Canning River Paddle Pass and enjoy a kayak hire with delivery service, but take the adventure into your own hands on a self-guided kayak tour.
Your paddling session simply needs to fit in with our tour destinations and times.
You can buy a Paddle Pass for one session or several. They are also available as gift vouchers in case you know someone that could benefit from some healthy, outdoor exercise (not you of course!).
PLEASE NOTE this is equipment hire only. If you think you might need a bit more than just the equipment, then Paddle Pass might not be suitable. Instead, please book one of our tuition or tour products.
- Kayaking is not only good for you – it’s the most fun you can have sitting down!
- Venues for our kayak tours are beautiful, natural waterways with lots to see and do.
- No hassles with trailers or tying kayaks on roof racks.
- Organize your own group, bring a partner, or be a rugged individual.
- Go at your own pace.
- Explore – create your own adventure.
- Find some peace away from the rat race.
- Low cost and good for the environment.
- Perfect gift.
- No more excuses for not getting outside and exercising.