Swan Valley Kayak Tour
- This half-day trip is run using open double kayaks in the Swan River through the beautiful Swan Valley.
- We start from Mandoon Estate and paddle along the Swan River from there.
- The tour ends at the same point after approximately 3 hours.
- As you travel through Perth’s Swan Valley, our professional guides will inform you of the area’s rich history as well as wildlife spotting.
- We’ll also stop halfway for a break where you can have a snack and re-energize before paddling back.
- While the waters are generally calm, this area is enjoyed by both paddlers and motorboats, so basic paddling experience is recommended.
What to Bring
- Shorts, footwear you don’t mind getting wet, towel, hat, sunscreen, strap for glasses and change of clothes for after.
- Dress for the weather and assume you will get a bit wet from the paddles.
- Bring something to drink, and there will be time for a snack also if you want to bring something to eat.
- If your camera is not waterproof a dry bag is recommended.