This is a fantastic trip for the whole family to enjoy!
Duration: Full-day tour
Perth City pick-ups are between 8.45 am – 9.15 am or you can meet us at the Arcadia drive carpark, Shoalwater Bay at 10 am.
The kayak tour concludes around 2 pm at Shoalwater Bay and we drop you off in Perth City around 3.30 pm
Runs June to mid-September
Western Australia Nature Kayak Tour Details
Pelicans, ospreys, cormorants, and sea eagles, as well as the cheeky sea lions are just among some of the wildlife we come across on this kayak tour. Stop off for a healthy picnic lunch prepared by your guide at Point Peron and explore some amazing rock formations and enjoy the breathtaking natural beauty of the area.
Transport for this kayak tour from Perth is provided, or meet at the Arcadia Drive carpark.
What to Bring
- Shorts, footwear you don’t mind getting wet, towel, hat, sunscreen, strap for glasses, and a change of clothes for after.
- Dress for the weather and assume you will get a bit wet from the paddles.
- Bring something to drink, and there is also time for a snack if you want to bring something to eat.
- If your camera is not waterproof a dry bag is recommended.
- Double kayaks, paddles, life jackets, professional guides, healthy picnic lunch, and transport from Perth.