This is a fantastic trip for the whole family to enjoy!
Duration: 3 hours
We have two sessions available:
Morning: 9 am-12 pm and afternoon: 1 pm-4 pm.
Kayak Tour on Canning River Details
Marvel at the serenity as you paddle quietly amongst the paperbark trees watching the abundant and beautiful water birds amongst the natural vegetation. Your guide informs you about this beautiful area and the creatures that live here as you enjoy this relaxing paddle. The area is very sheltered because of the surrounding trees and narrow banks so the water is very calm.
What to Bring
- Shorts, footwear you don’t mind getting wet, towel, hat, sunscreen, strap for glasses, and a change of clothes for after.
- Dress for the weather and assume you will get a bit wet from the paddles.
- Bring something to drink, and there is time for a snack if you want to bring something to eat.
- If your camera is not waterproof a dry bag is recommended.
- Double kayaks, paddles, life jackets, and professional guides.
- Meet us at Kent Street Weir, near the Canning River Cafe.