Our Sea Kayaking Tours are by far the most popular! Whether local or a traveler you are guaranteed to enjoy this day out! Don’t miss your chance this summer – spaces are strictly limited.
Seal and Penguin Islands Sea Kayak Day Tour
Mid-October – June
- A fantastic trip for the whole family!
- Our bus departs Perth daily to Shoalwater Bay
- We use stable double sea kayaks that are easy to paddle
- See Australian Sea Lions in their natural environment. These playful creatures love to swim and splash around your boat along with the dolphins.
- Visit the fairy penguins for their daily feeding
- Then enjoy a healthy picnic lunch.
- Relax in the sun, snorkel, explore the island and discover many shellfish, starfish, crabs, sea birds and lizards.
Children (under 16) $125
Shoalwater Islands Day Tour
June – mid-October
- Kayak along the coastlines of Seal, Penguin and Bird Islands spotting for dolphins, plentiful birdlife, including pelicans, ospreys, cormorants and sea eagles, as well as the cheeky sea lions.
- Stop off for a healthy picnic lunch prepared by your guide at Point Peron
- Explore some amazing rock formations, and breathtaking natural beauty
- Transport included from the city, or meet at the Arcadia Drive carpark.
Adults $155 Students $125 Children $95Book Now
**NEW Accommodation + Tour Special**
Purchase a Rivergods Seal and Penguin Islands Tour and get $25 OFF your accommodation at Manuel Towers.
- Boutique Bed and Breakfast in an amazing Chateau style rock building.
- Gourmet freshly cooked breakfasts served overlooking the Marine park they will be Kayaking on.
Simply present your Rivergods Order Code to Manuel Towers to take advantage of this deal.
Pictures taken at our Seal and Penguin Islands Sea Kayak Day Tour
For more pics and movies from recent events see our Facebook page.